Prithviraj dating Online woman cam xxx
It was developed during the 1960s by DLF (Delhi Land & Finance Ltd.) as Hauz Khas Enclave.Later it was made a district of South Delhi encompassing some more neighbouring areas.The large water tank or reservoir was first built by Allauddin Khilji (r.1296–1316) (the plaque displayed at the site records this fact) to supply water to the inhabitants of Siri Fort.
In Urdu language, 'Hauz’ means “water tank” (or lake) and ‘Khas’ means “royal”, giving it the meaning — the “Royal tank”.However, in the 1970s, British Archeologist and Director of the British Institute of Afghan Studies Dr.Ralph Pinder-Wilson conducted a major study of the minaret, concluding that it was built to commemorate the victory of Mu'izz ad-Din, over Prithviraj Chauhan.Shahdara, is a geographical region in the city of Delhi, India, situated on the banks of Yamuna river. The origin of the name lies in two Persian words: shah meaning "kings" and dara, a door or entrance. Shahdara developed around a chhota bazaar (small market) called Chandrawali village dating to the 16th century CE.
It is one of the oldest localities of Delhi and integral to what is known as Purani Dilli (Old Delhi). During ancient times, it was used as a passage from Meerut to Delhi.Hauz Khas is also home to various diplomatic missions such as the ones of Albania, Iraq, Guinea Bissau, Burundi and Macedonia.